- Nin originally meant persevere.
- Ja means person.
Ninjas originated over 800 years ago in the mountains of Japan as practitioners of ninjutsu, a martial art sometimes called "the art of stealth." They often served as spies, serving in the military. They were trained in concealment, disguise, geography, medicine, and other martial arts. Today's ninjas study ninjutsu for self-defense and physical fitness. Today, the word ninja is also used to describe a person who excels in a particular skill or activity.
A Migraine Ninja is a person who draws on their inner ninja to manage Migraine disease and live a full life.
ANYONE living with Migraine disease can be a Migraine Ninja:
- people with chronic Migraine who are still searching for effective treatments
- people who have been successful in getting their chronic Migraine reduced to episodic Migraine
- people with frequent episodic Migraine
- people who have only a few Migraine attacks a year
Migraine Ninjas are:
- supportive of others
- seekers of knowledge
Are YOU a Migraine Ninja? If not, are you ready to become a Migraine Ninja?
This site is dedicated to Migraine Ninjas and their needs and wants. Please click the purple "Email Me" button to the right or below (depending on how you're viewing this site) to share your Migraine Ninja story, make suggestions, ask questions, etc.